Sunday, January 24, 2010

PARADES

I hate parades ! Always have , always will . Yet I still do them , for the money. Call me a sellout , I dont care.
I like school shows because of the kids and the influence I may have on them in a positive way.
I like the shows I do with the ramps and my team. It is just rad to rip it up in front of crowds with my team !

But parades , they are lame !

I call parades the "blue collar " work. It is a constant show every 20 feet. People always yell things , like = Do a trick , Do a flip , I can do that or like yesterday , "aint you to old to be on that little bike ?"
I like to give a lot when I do trix for people , but in a parade I need a minute to catch my breath .
People just dont care.
I will continue to do parades ( I have 3 more booked this year) But ,
I DON'T HAVE TO LIKE THEM.

oh and by the way , it did rain on my parade yesterday ... still did it and got paid .

No comments:

Post a Comment